Sunday, February 3, 2008

A little bit about me...

Hi. I thought I'd mention the reason that I'm taking history online. I have chronic migraine headache syndrome and figured it might be easier to have at least one class online this semester. The rain makes it worse, so I do better in the fall semester than the spring.

A giant yellow lab named Riley lets my family and I live in his house. Sometimes we even get to sit on his furniture and use his beds. If you leave the room for more than a minute with your sandwitch unguarded on the counter, you will come back to find the counter licked clean; the only remains of your food being a few crumbs on a chubby 6 year old fido's lips.

I'm and English major, hoping to end up writing and editing books. In my freetime I enjoy spending time with my friends and family, reading as many books as I can lay my hands on, and watching movies from just about any genre. My friends and family mean the world to me, there is nothing more important to me than they are.

I collect several things; anything Beauty and the Beast, interesting prints and paintings, a few Buddas, and books books books. Of all my collections my books are the most treasured.

About as liberal as they come, please don't be offended if my opinions ever seem overly strong. That is simply how I am. I have a tough time toning it down if I am truly passionate about a topic.

Hopefully this class will turn out well, I'm of to a bit of a rocky start with school, as it has been very rainy, and my headaches have been very severe and uncooperatve.

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell.

No comments: